Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hello, rabbit fans!

Rita here. As the brains of the operation it's only fair I get to have the first post on my new blog 'Larry and Rita's Bunny Business'. Welcome, one and all!

This site was my idea. I jumped on my Loptop, did some burrowing around and decided to start a blog all about mine and Larry's lives in this crazy city they call London.

Larry thinks the internet is something you put over your hutch to stop ants getting in. I say to him 'Larry! It's internet, not
antinet, you big fluffball!'. If some of Larry's posts don't make sense, go easy on him, because he's not the brightest rabbit in the hutch. I am!

Anyways, we hope you enjoy this blog, and we'll try and update it whenever we're not eating or being busy sitting still. Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be interested in Rita's views on the behaviour of some rabbits , who get the whole community a bad name, by trespassing in gardens and eating human beings' vegetables.

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home