Friday, July 14, 2006

Our Holiday

Hello! Rita here again. We've got lots to tell you about our short lives, so I thought we better get on with it. The first thing is we're on holiday! I bet you didn't think Rabbits went on holiday, but Larry and I do. For our holiday this year we are in a place called Birmingham. Here is a postcard from Birmingham:


Now, as well as people saying 'yowl this' and 'yowl that', there are plenty of posh things in Birmingham too. We live in the lop of luxury. Plenty of grass to eat, loads of room to run around and play, and the fresh air is doing wonders for Larry's health. (Oops - that's a whole other story!)

We've been guests of Rebecca's mum and dad, and bunny, do they know how to treat a rabbit! No stinking yard for us here - we're staying in the summer house! And I bet they wouldn't up and leave us in the company of strangers whilst they swan off on holiday alone. No. I'm not looking forward to coming back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home