Monday, July 17, 2006

Back in Town

All good things must come to an end. The end of a carrot. The end of a stick of celery. The end of my back feet (eventually). The same thing goes for holidays. Jared and Rebecca came over this weekend to pick us up. I hate being picked up, especially to be plonked in a cat basket and driven back home to gloomy London!

We've had a very nice time. The place in Birmingham is called Edgbaston. It is well-to-do and leafy. We liked nothing more than frolicking in the grass and sitting in the summer house when the sunshine got too much. Here are some pictures of the aforementioned frolicking. My face looks funny in one of them because I am eating a dandelion shoot.



Now I'm sure you wouldn't blame me for trying to make a break for it into the glorious freedom of the flower bed. It was exhilarating! Alas, Jared and Rebecca really wanted me home and I was captured. Larry didn't seem that bothered but he's not much of a revolutionary. He's happy to do what he's told.

By the way - he's off to see the doctor tonight. Wish him luck!

Rita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home