Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This Post is All About Larry

Oh dear! It's been a long time since I've updated our Bunny Business Blog. Very sorry about that, but I'm a busy rabbit, and Larry hasn't been in a fit state to do anything. There I was getting used to his new gender, when he starts behaving even more peculiarly. The other day he was out all day and when he came home he was in a terrible state. The fur on his face was all matted and it took me a couple of days licking to get it back to fine fuzzy form. Anyway he was a bit down. I couldn't understand it until, rooting around J and R's flat the other day, I found this shocking note:
Poor Larry! He's had his bits chopped off! Ha!

Anyway, one mustn't gloat. I love Larry. Do you remember I promised you a picture of him looking like a cloud? Well, I've managed to dig it out, so here's something special for Larry fans everywhere:
He could also pass for a marshmallow, I reckon.

Rizza x



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home