Friday, August 11, 2006

My gender crisis, by Larry.

SHOCKING REVELATIONS!

Hello everyone. Larry here. I bet you thought that after my brush with death a few weeks back there could be little more excitement in the world of Larry.

You'd be wrong!

I don't remember much about the first days of my life. Us rabbits are born blind after all, so anything could be going on and we wouldn't know about it. All I do know is that I was supposed to be a girl, and apparently Rita's sister. That's what the pet shop said where we lived before Jared and Rebecca carried us home. When I went to the vet he had a look at me and agreed I was a girl, too.

So why did they have to go and name me Larry?

It's all a bit confusing because I only have a small brain. I did feel very comfortable with my name, though. As the cries of 'poor Larry', 'Larry, you're such an idiot', and 'Larry, stop being silly and get out of the oven' rang out across the household, I realised that - girl or not - Larry suited me.

Well, I promised a revelation, and this is it. The other day I found something. Something I'd never seen before, that nobody had noticed, that just appeared out of nowhere. On my body. Hidden behind a load of fluff. Can you guess what it was? That's right: A TINY PENIS!

So that's today's story, Larry fans. I am, alas, not a lass, but a boy. And Rita hasn't looked at me in the same way since.

Larry x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well what can I say? I thought the airport terrorist crisis big news but yours..... the psychological effects on you could be endless and firstly I recommend you find a good psychiatrist. Then it should be down to the solicitor's for legal advice. Even I know that there must be a sackful of carrots in compensation! Just ignore Rita if she starts teasing you. Love.U.A.

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home