Friday, September 22, 2006

An evil stench

Good morning, rabbit-watchers!

How are you today? Larry and I had a shocker yesterday. There we were frolicking (yes frolicking) in our run, when an overpowering stench enveloped the yard like a thick dungy soup hanging in the air. Obviously my thoughts turned to Larry, but he denied any responsibility and reminded me that he hadn't eaten brocolli for 6 days. I let him off the hook.

Anyway, to my horror I noticed water bubbling up from the drain under our hutch. I don't know what the resulting mess was, but it wasn't pretty. It went down pretty soon after that but not after a lot of panicking by J and R and myself and Larry being swiftly dispatched to our Hutch. Safe to say we're keeping out of the run today until the plumber's been!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home