Sunday, February 04, 2007

Big Nice


















Hello this is Larry here. Rita asked me to write something for the blog so I am showing you a picture from a newspaper. The picture is of a Guinea Pig called Big Nice and he was the Pet of the Day in a newspaper that people read on the way home from work to find out who is the best pet. I think that Big Nice was the pet of the day because he looks like a hazelnut and has tiny feet compared to his big body. What do you think? There's an empty Kiwi Fruit skin in the picture too. I've never tried a Kiwi Fruit. Lots of love Larry xxx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm yummy - I love kiwi fruit! I can highly recommend it.

Love, Herbie xxx

11:18 pm  
Blogger Larry and Rita said...

Herbie, you're up very late for a little boy. Don't you want to snuggle up in your hutch like me and larry?
love, Rita

11:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly rabbits, I haven't got a hutch. I have a nice cot, but sometimes I wake up in the night and think to myself that I'd rather be in the big bed in the room next door. It does sound very snuggly with you. Will your owners be having you as bride and page rabbits? You could sleep in my cot at the wedding!

Herbert

3:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is all very well seeing pictures of guinea pigs and cats but when are we going to see a recent photo of the stars of this blog. The last one posted dates from September '06.
Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home