Friday, September 22, 2006

An even more evil stench

Good morning again, rabbit watchers!

Larry and I always like to hear about our fans. Today we read a blog that has posted two of our videos. It is called Watergate Summer.

I think it's pretty fair to say that we are the nicest thing on the blog. Most of the stories are about a man called George Bush and all the horrible things that he has done. Apparently he OWNS AMERICA, which is a place much bigger than London Fields where Larry and I live. Anyway he's not taking very good care of America or the people who live there. I don't think he has a rabbit. I think he's probably even more stupid than Larry, and smells worse, too.

Larry is smelly and stupid, but he hasn't got a bad bone in his body. That is why you cannot compare him to George W Bush of America.

Rita x

5 Comments:

Blogger enigma4ever said...

Rita-
I was so amazed to see a comment from you....lovely....
and if you saw on the first post ( the Celery Battle) you have quite a following on my blog- people actually have emailed me offline asking when they will see more of you two, and do you have any other videos, and Who plays the piano in your videos ?So yes, over on Watergate Summer you do indeed have a fanclub...

And yes , we do indeed apologize for our awful government and the horrid man at the helm ....

So you and Larry be well...and keep us updated on your adventures ....

12:04 pm  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

Rita and Larry...be sure to see the Sept 2nd post (Bunny Love) over at Watergate Summer, that is a post about you- and the rabbits in the Enigma's life...and you have so many fans here that I am blogging on you this weekend and adding you to the Blogroll....

So here's much bunny love your way...

12:20 pm  
Blogger meldonna said...

Rest assured, Rita... George W makes many of us grunt, and even thump.

And I'm not even a Rabbit (unless you check my Chinese horoscope).

My best to you and Larry.
*mel usagi

5:10 am  
Blogger Anthea said...

hi- my bunny Sharon looks just like Larry. She likes to read Rita's blogs.

Also - Sharon has a great castle - she loves it - she can eat it and it has three floors. it makes her very happy.
http://www.bunnyluv.com/

here is my blog.
http://allabouttheamelias.blogspot.com/

-anthea

4:31 am  
Blogger Anthea said...

Hello - my bunny Sharon looks just like Larry. Sharon likes to read Rita's blogs. Also, Sharon likes her amazing bunny castle, which is three floors, and made of cardboard. Rita and Larry should get one. They would love it.

http://www.bunnyluv.com/

-Anthea

4:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home