Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Bunny Blog We Found

Dana McCurley's BunnyBlab

Here's a blogger who's mad about bunnies. Larry and I think there should be more rabbits on the internet. Larry says he thinks rabbits are better than dogs, cats and lizards. I said most people don't think lizards are better than rabbits, but dogs and cats are very popular pets, and we just have to live with that.

By the way, how about Larry's cliffhanger? I can't wait to find out what happened next, but I'm not surprised to find out he's a bit wrong in the head.

Rita x

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana Gillin said...

Rita--

Thank you so much! I need more blogs out there written by bunnies... Pea sometimes tries to blog, but I shoosh her off the keyboard before she can even get the title of the post down. I'm really an awful mommy. As you can tell from my post. I believe in corporal punishment for any infractions of the law in my home. Oh, no, that's right, I don't -- they do. Bunny butt is horrible punishment. I came back from vacation this past weekend and Hops wouldn't even take his raisins except in a drive-by bc he didn't want to speak to me. It was heart-wrenching. Good thing he got over it wicked quick. The kid knows how to punish him mommy, that's fur shur.

--Dana
http://bunnyblab.com

9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home