Monday, July 24, 2006

A Place Called Bunny

Larry and I were most amused to find out about a place in England called... Bunny!

We were less impressed by the content of the village's website. Makes the place look boring! Where are the visual reminders of Bunny's lagomorphic roots? What about a statue of the great leader Flopsy, who founded the settlement in AD43? Where are the photographs of giant rabbit footprints - the only remaining evidence of Herman the Great and his magnificent thumpers? No... this village is rabbity in name alone!

Got us thinking though: how many other places in the world have bunnyish names? Once we've got a list together perhaps we'll take the Larry and Rita show off on tour?

Bye for now, rabbit fans!

Rita


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rita!
I haven't heard anything from you for a while and I'm dying for the next installment. In fact, I'm thumping me feet in anticipation.

Love
Fluffy

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home