Monday, July 31, 2006

Ear we go!

Hello folks. This is Larry.

What an exciting week. My ears decided to droop together - at the same time! That never happens. In fact I've suffered some awful rejection regarding my sticky-uppy ears. Obviously Rita teases me about it. But even Dr Brian, our vet, the man who saved my life, thought my ears looked silly. He didn't want a picture of me for his website. I hate my ears! But that was all by the by because all of a sudden I looked like this:














Gorgeous. Perfectly symmetrical! How do you like that Rita? Want me on your website now Dr? Well, you couldn't afford me now! I won't get out of my hutch for less than ten carrot-tops and a cabbage!

Of course, my lop-eared glory lasted about five minutes until this happened:


















Doh! I'm such a fluffhead!

Larry x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home